Medium Skip Bin – Rental Property Clean-up
It’s dreaded by most landlords and even with the most scrupulous of tenant screening undertaken there is still a small element of tenants that leave you property in a real mess. A recent clean out in Brisbane overflowed a medium Skip Bin where we were unfortunately forced to offload a considerable quantity.
The lesson learned would be, to always overestimate the skip bin size to ensure you don’t end up with extra charges for offloading and additional skip bin hire. Our experience suggests whatever size skip bin you estimate go up a size as you’ll always find extra waste to remove.
Some good tips for getting the most from your skip bin hire are:
- Break up any furniture you may have or pack other objects between the legs of chairs for example
- Crush and boxes you may have and lay them flat on the bottom of the skip
- Keep heavier items low in the skip to keep the center of gravity low. This helps us maintain a safe load when lifting and transporting your waste
- Don’t overfill the skip past the top lip, this allows us to properly tarp the load and not run into any issues with Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Please do not place any foods, liquids, paints, asbestos or any other regulated wastes in our skip bins
So next time you require a medium skip bin hire Brisbane be sure to get a quote or book at www.lightningskips.com.au or call 04729 SKIPS [0472 975 477].